- Still a Bull on China, and the Renminbi Too
- Commodities Should Remain Hot
- Bearish on the US and UK – Crisis Soon?
- Does the End of QE2 Really Matter?
- Actions to Consider – Investing and Personal
When I started taking charge of my own money, Mr. Rogers was the one of the people I looked to for how to spot the long-term trends in commodities. Always humble, always entertaining, Rogers has an excellent grasp of Austrian economics and believes that farming is once again a top profession to be in.